How to partecipate
Welcome to the ENVRIplus Project!
To participate to the project you need to create a team. Each team is composed by a teacher (named Mentor), who will guide the team through the game, and a number of students. Both Mentors and Students have to register on this platform (please see below).
Should you want to get more information on the Project please visit our Resources page, where you will find the Mini-pilot game, the Game play guide, the Teachers' guide, a booklet on Biodiversity and the The Scientific Method, and our Brochure.
- Select your language and then click on Register as mentor to subscribe to our platform. Please make sure to complete both step 1 & 2. Step one is about the Mentor’s data and step 2 demands to add school and team’s data. “Conditions & terms” needs to be agreed to complete the registration.
- The national scientific committee will then accept or discard your request of registration.
- Once this will be done, the new team will be listed here and have its own space where you can find all materials to get started with Phase 1.
- As soon as your team will be enabled, you can tell your students to register and select your school in the registration form through the dropdown menu.
- Once they'll have registered, they can go on your team's page and click on self-enrolment.
- They will be part of the team and they can start working on phase 1.
Please check the full Game Rules available in all language the About sections of this platform.
Each student can register to the platform by filling in a simple form. The form will ask the students to provide general data and select, through a dropdown menu, his/her Country and School.
Once logged on the platform, each student shall visit the page of his/her team and click on self enrollment to join it.
The rules of the ENVRIplus Game are available here. THE DOCUMENTS WERE PRODUCED IN THE CONTEXT OF THE RESEARCH GAME PROJECT (LLP - COMENIUS).
Register a second team
Please follow the tips below to register a second team (this info is also available in the forum).
If a teachers wants to register a second team this means that he or she already has a mentor account.
- Go on Register as a Mentor and insert you username and password in the fields below "Existing Mentor"
- You will be redirected to step 2 of the Registration form. Please fill in the data of your new team and school
- Please wait for your team to be approved and enabled.